Search This Blog

Sunday 21 May 2017

Prayer from Deuteronomy 10:17-18

Song by Victor Olayeni

How great You are
How great You are
How great You are
How great You are
Oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh
Agbanilagbatan(Great deliverer)
Agbanilagbatan(Great deliverer)
Agbanilagbatan o(Great deliverer)

"For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of Lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:  He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment."
Deuteronomy 10:17‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship your greatness in me and around me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your great power that is at work in me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not forsaking me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for using your great power to bring to life all that was dead in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for delivering me totally from the pit of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over what has held me as a victim in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your great and mighty power that is stiring my life to great achievement in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for fulfilling your promises over my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your mercy and favour that makes room for me even in the most impossible place(s) in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the daily strength through your word and benefit of partaking of the grace available in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for bringing to pass your covenant and not allowing my sin to hinder the fulfillment in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st May 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...