Search This Blog

Friday 5 May 2017

Prayer From Phillippians 3:16-19

Song
You are the mighty God
The great I Am
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

"Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing.  Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an example.  (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:  Whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)" Philippians 3:16‭-‬19 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Lord you are great and mighty I worship your Excellency in Jesus name

Father give me a heart that does your will at all time when it's convinient or not in Jesus name

Father touch and purify my heart to mind heavenly things even here on earth and never let me hardened my heart to your will in Jesus name

Jehovah grant me grace to live an examplary life that leads souls to you in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me afresh in Jesus name

My Lord and father have your way in me take preeminence of all that I will engage in in Jesus name

Lord never let me become an enemy of the cross of Christ in Jesus name

Father never let me become a cast away either here on earth or when I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to discipline myself spiritually and physically so that I won't become dead to your ways in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to train my belly and not fall prey to my needs that I will neglect what you need me to do in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy do not let my glory end up in my shame in Jesus name

Abba father grant me enablement to walk/work according to your will in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from spiritual or physical slavery to sin in Jesus name

Everlasting father let my light shine for the earth to see and let my glory manifest in your glory in Jesus name

Lord grant me enablement to live above earthly desires for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired(By His word) 5th May 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...