Search This Blog

Saturday 19 November 2016

Prayer from Exodus 23:25-26

Song
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you
I worship you oh Prince of peace
That is all i love to do
I give you praise for you are my righteousness
I worship you almighty God
There is none like you

"And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.  There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil."
Exodus 23:25‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord let your promises of abundance be my portion as i worship you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus according to your word never give room to sickness in my life amd family in Jesus name

Lord in anyway that sickness has taken dominion over my life let your blood begin to cleanse me in Jesus name

Lord in anyway i or any member of my household is tied down in infirmities set us free today with your mighty hand in Jesus name

Father every altar of pain set aside purposely for my sake and my family consume them by your power in Jesus name

Father to you alone is my life dedicated never give any territorial power opportunities to rule over my life in Jesus name

Lord according to your word i decree i shall not bury my child(ren) in Jesus name

Lord i raise my child(ren) let them begin to live a life that bless your name in Jesus name

Father no one is like you, you are a strong tower as i run to you keep me safe from the works of darkness and workers of evil in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your praise continually fill my heart and my mouth in Jesus name

Lord i pray for as many waiting on you for the fruit of the womb open their wombs in Jesus name

Lord for as many who are pregnant deliver them safely without pending or post birth complications in Jesus name

Mighty father there is power in your name i pray for as many children that are sick that your healing hands will rest on them in Jesus name

Lord terminate every evil contract signed on my behalf and my child(ren) in order to trade or truncate our destiny in Jesus name

Father let me fulfill purpose of creation, do not let me die without fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...