Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 60:13-15

Song
You are God who opens every door
You are the God
who make the lame to walk
You are the God
who make the blind to see
You are the God who gives me victory

Alpha and Omega
We worship your name 3x

"The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious.  The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the Lord , The Zion of the Holy One of Israel.  Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations."
Isaiah 60:13‭-‬15 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord you are a miracle worker perform your miracle in my life and remove every ridiculing circumstances in Jesus name

Lord according to your word where I have been rejected turn my life around and make me a treasure of high value in Jesus name

Father where denial and delay has been my lot let me begin to walk in divine acceptance beyond the understanding of human in Jesus name

Lord where i have been written off, open a new chapter of rememberance that will show forth my glory in Jesus name

Lord where i have been a cast out turn the tides around take me to my canaan in Jesus name

Lord according to your will let those who despise me come back to bow before me as you show forth your execellency in my life in Jesus name

Father where impossibility had been resounding lay your hand of possibility and divine touch on me in Jesus name

Father where i have been cheated for known an unknown reasons arise father, fight for me and get my right for me in Jesus name

Lord let my life henceforth showcase you presence, power and glory in Jesus name

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
08/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...