Search This Blog

Saturday 26 November 2016

Prayer from Hosea 5:15

Song
I surrender all to you
Everything I need to you
Withholding nothing 3x
I give you all of me 3x
Withholding nothing

"I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early." Hosea 5:15 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father i surrender my self to you fill me up and have your way in Jesus name

Lord Jesus purify me body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Lord empty me of all that doesn't glorify you that I am engaged in in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father I am just like a worm without a backbone be my backbone in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your fear increase in me and let me continually walk in the path of righteousness till i see you in glory in Jesus name

Father erase all the thoughts that pollutes my being from being sanctified and holy before you in Jesus name

Mighty warrior send your power over my destiny and sanctify it for your glory in Jesus name

Lord as I seek you wholeheartedly let me find you in Jesus name

Lord almighty take me to the height you want me to be and not just where i want to be in Jesus name

Lord let my life henceforth glorify you in Jesus name

Lord anoint me and set me apart for your greater works in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...