Search This Blog

Friday 18 November 2016

Prayer from James 4:8

Song

You provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
You provide the spirit
I will open up inside
{Repeat}

Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up God
Fill me up

"Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded."
James 4:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i come to you just as I am fill me up in Jesus name

Lord purify me body, soul and spirit and make me acceptable to you in Jesus name

Almighty God purify your church purge out every works of darkness and the world that has taken over in Jesus name

Lord almighty release you fresh anointing and power in me in Jesus name

Lord fill my life with your great power and make me untouchable for the enemy in Jesus name

Father purge me of every stranger lodge in any part of my body that is ready to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

My father soak my destiny in your blood never allow any evil eye or hand to touch it in Jesus name

Lord for every child that i have, i put them under your covering destroy all tongues or hand that rise against them in Jesus name

Father erase every act of double minded in me and draw me closer than i have been to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...