Search This Blog

Monday 14 November 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 60:15

Song
Ancient of days as old as you are
As old as you are
You will never change
Ancient of days as old as you are
As old as you are
You will never change

"Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through thee, I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations." Isaiah 60:15 KJV

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jeuss name

Lord i thank you for your promises for me that can never fail hallelujah to you in Jesus name

Lord no one can see your end as many planning to see my end because I am your child let me live to see their end in Jesus name

Father your grace is all i need let my life flourish in your grace in Jesus name

Father according to your word where i have been rejected make me acceptable and outstanding in Jesus name

Lord where my voice never count henceforth be my voice in Jesus name

Lord where my shame has been the joy of the heart of people turn around the tides in Jesus name

Lord Jesus as many claiming ownership over my destiny disgrace them and let them know you are the owner of my life in Jesus name

Lord for as many using their power to render me powerless fight for me in Jesus name

Lord where delay and denial have continually be my lot let your mercy begin to prevail amd fast track my case in Jesus name

Lord where i have been hated and forsaken make me a joy of many nations beyond the comprehension of man in Jesus name

Lord Jesus elevate my glory and let my contenders know that i serve the unchangeable changer in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...