Search This Blog

Friday 4 November 2016

Prayer from Psalms 52:8-9

Song
Onise Iyanu(God of wonders)
You are the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of your power
Onise Iyanu (God of wonders)
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve

My eyes has seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of your praise
Creation bows in awe of you
And we join to give you praise
The words you speak turns things around
Your outstretched arm has lifted me
You took away the chains and colts
That held me bound

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.  I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints." Psalms 52:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer

Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

God of awesome wonders I thank you for counting me worthy as a living partaker of your wonders in Jesus name

Mighty King and friend of the friendless I appreciate your love over me accept my praise Lord Jesus

Father thank you for bringing to pass that which seem impossible in my life for making it possible you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Father i worship your majesty for taking me out of darkness and bringing me into light you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me an olive tree in your vineyard in Jesus name

Lord do not let me wither away from your hands keep me standing firm in you in Jesus name

Father i thank you for daily loading me with divine benefits and blessings all praise to you in Jesus name

Father i magnify your name for totally setting me free from what has held me bound to you be all the glory in Jesus name

Father i worship you for settling me in the areas my life was unsettled and for filling my mouth with testimony and songs of thanks in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for rewarding my waiting time in you with timely and unchangeable miracles accept my thanks in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for causing those who laugh at me to have no choice but to laugh with me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
04/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...