Search This Blog

Sunday 27 November 2016

Prayer from Psalms 34;8

Song
Come let us sing
Lift up your hands to the Lord
Come let us sing
Lift up your hands to the Lord
Lift up your eyes, lift up your heart
Lift up your hands for in His court
We shall rejoice

"O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."
Psalms 34:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the priviledge to be called your child all glory belongs to your holy name in Jesus name

Mighty God I adore your majesty for your love over me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for this day you woke me up I am not in the motuary or cementary your grace kept me Hallelujah

Lord I thank you because you daily load me with benefits and regardless of what life throws at me you continually give me victory glory be to your name in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for nullifying the works and plans of darkness over my being all praise be to you in Jesus name

Mighty God I thank you for filling my mouth with somgs of praise to you be all the glory in Jesus name

Lord I thank you because you will remain my help at all times and I will never be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for you have turned me to a corner stone where I have been rejected, you have made me greater than those who rejected me glory be to your name in Jesus name

Mighty God I exalt your majesty for the open doors, open heaven and for opening the book of rememberance concerning me glory honour and adoration be to your holy name

Thank you Jesus for filling my life with testimonies and for making me a testimony in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...