Search This Blog

Thursday 3 November 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 13:5-6

Song
My soul magnify you Lord
And my spirit praise your name
For death could not hold you captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord
For death could not hold you captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.  So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews 13:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me nd forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to live above covetousness in my life in Jesus name

Father give me a heart of satisfaction and appreciation for what you have or haven't given to me in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I have been an ingrate to you have mercy in Jesus name

Father I know you are powerful help me to always keep my trust in you even in the face of adversity in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are my saviour and deliverer this day save me and deliver me from the powers of darkness and their torments upon my destiny and my household in Jesus name

Almighty father feel me with the power of the Holy Spirit henceforth let me be an extraordinary being and untouchable for the enemy and their cohort in Jesus name

Lord i know death has no power over you and since I have been crucified with you I no longer live but You live in me therefore I am not a candidate of untimely death in Jesus name

I stand on the Rock that never fail therefore I will never fail or be disgraced in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
03/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...