Search This Blog

Sunday 6 November 2016

Prayer from Psalms 61:4

Song
You are the only living God yes you are
You are the only living God

"I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah."
Psalms 61:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father renew my being in you in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and let your will be done in my life in Jesus name

Adonai come and dwell in me henceforth in Jesus name

Oh Lord my father uplift me to the level you want me to be in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase my shame with your blood and cloth me with garment of praise in Jesus name

Father keep me in your terbanacle forever never let me get tired of serving you in Jesus name

Lord i trust you shield me under your wings from known and unknown harm in Jesus name

Oh Lord my help in ages past arise and give me testimony over my heart desires in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
06/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...