Search This Blog

Monday 21 November 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 17:14-15

Song
Destiny changer 2x
Come and change my destiny
My destiny today, You will change destiny
My destiny today
Your name is yahweh2x
You are the miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh

"Heal me, O Lord , and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.  Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of the Lord ? let it come now." Jeremiah 17:14‭-‬15 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty my trust is in you never put me to shame in Jesus name

Lord give me grace to overcome any form of temptation that comes my way in Jesus name

Lord Jesus your name is yahweh and you alone can do miracle come and do your wonderful miracle in my life today in Jesus name

Lord I need your touch in my life like never before touch me this day in Jesus name

Lord this season make it my season of new glory let my life exprience divine transformation in Jesus name

Father you are the strength of those who depend on you remove every form of weakness that surrounds my life in Jesus name

Father anoint me for divine upliftment and next level in Jesus name

Lord you are the only one who changes plans to favour your children for as many plans against me turn it around to favour me in Jesus name

Father cleanse my life with the blood that was shed on calvary and let me receive uncommon favour everywhere i go in Jesus name

I decree I am bold and strong for the Lord God almighty is in and with me I can never be defeated in Jesus name

I decree i am walking in victory and power, treading upon lion, scorpion and all weapons of the evil ones in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...