Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Prayer from Phillipians 2:14-15

Song
All Heavens declares
The glory of the risen one
Who can compare
With the beauty of the risen

Forever You will be
The lamb upon the throne
I gladly bow my knees
To worship you oh Lord

"Do all things without murmurings and disputings:  That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:14‭-‬15 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings

Jehovah you are the lamb upon the throne dethrone every human or image on any throne ready to rule over my destiny in Jesus name

Father you have already paid for my shame in anyway i am experiencing shame put an end to it in your mercy in Jesus name

Lord shine your light on every part of my life never allow me to live in darkness or for darkness to rule over anything that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the risen king why i live let my life be worth living in you in Jesus name

Lord every power and tongue that has said i will amount to nothing terminate them and their utterance in Jesus name

Lord take out of my life every act or reasons to murmur in all i do in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to give a sacrificial service to you even in all my endeavours let Christ be seen through me and in me in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from every form of dispute laid for me in any aspect of life and make me victorious beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Lord almighty help me to live a life that will not hinder souls from being won into your kingdom in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to shine the light of the gospel all over the world in Jesus name

Jehovah glorify yourself in my life and family in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...