Search This Blog

Thursday 17 November 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 49:26

Song
You are high and lifted up
There is no one like you
Halle Halle Hallelujah

"And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob."
Isaiah 49:26 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are great and worthy of my praise do something glorious in my life in Jesus name

Father change my story today and cause my shame to become a channel of testimonies in Jesus name

Lord as many that gather to mock my life disgrace their plans in Jesus name

Lord Jesus every gathering of darkness against my life and family send your fire to consume the gathering in Jesus name

Lord almighty expose every enemy disguising as friends in order to cause me harm in Jesus name

Lord Jesus as many that purposely draw close to me to cause my life damage terminate them and their plans in Jesus name

Lord for as many who took oath that i will not succeed as long as they live in your power let me succeed with or without their existence in Jesus name

Lord almighty raise me to the height i ought to be that I have been deprived of getting to in Jesus name

Heavenly father let me outshine and outlive the plans of my adversaries on all front in Jesus name

Lord you are my redeemer every power hiding away my blessing today i redeem them in Jesus name

In Jesus name i dig out every goodnews of mine buried by the wicked ones and i begin to possess my poessessions henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...