Search This Blog

Saturday 5 November 2016

Prayer from Romans 14:17-18

Song
You are the Lord that is your name
You will never share your glory with any man
You will never share your glory with any body
Almighty God that is your name

For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.  For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.
Romans 14:17‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a life that please you always in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to live at peace with all men in Jesus name

Lord help me not to live my life unguarded or unguided lead me through this my life journey in Jesus name

Lord remove every spirit of anger out of my life in Jesus name

Lord let me always focus on the highest calling in Christ Jesus and not be led by worldly doctrines in Jesus name

Lord purify my life and make it acceptable to you in Jesus name

Father terminate the rulling of flesh over my entire being in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
05/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...