Search This Blog

Friday 25 November 2016

This Too Shall Pass Away

This too shall Pass away

This morning I woke up with praise on my lips. I was overflowing with thanks to my maker. I didn't know why but I just praised Him.

Then He brought to my rememberance some years ago when I was in a situation, clueless on how I will overcome or way forward. I had hope but I was not bold of the hope I had.

I was deeply in search of God like He was lost not knowing He was there by my side Psalms 46.

I took it upon myself to study the Bible yes I was a believer then, supposed born again but was still clueless of so many things.

I was hurt, I was disappointed, I was named oh Lord a lot happened yes. What I never Knew then was, God was breaking me purposely and in the process He was building me I found solace in worship and praise. Also that period I developed in Fasting yes, I just fasted I was looking for God remember. I didn't know He was building me still.

I asked for faith endlessly I just asked. Like i just wanted my faith to GROW.

Many years down the line I have been through so much that I ask myself where the strength is from or How i got the faith to go through but I sowed the seed in prayer and fasting many years ago. Indeed Matthew 7:7 is alive.

As I started my day my memory became flooded with a particular time more than a decade ago when i thought God wasn't listening and i couldn't control the tears😭. No I couldn't it was not tears of pain but tears of joy because I just thank God and worship Him. IF NOT FOR GOD WHERE WOULD I BE? Without Jesus I am nothing, I am clueless, I am just empty but with Him I am *Peculiar* Yes!

Why am I sharing this? To encourage you, yes👉🏾 you this too shall pass away if you believe in God. Never rest on the arms of flesh they will shamefully let you down.

Psalms 126:1 says when the Lord returned the captivities of Zion they were like them that dream. Hmmm! When God decide to fill your heart with your desires in chain reaction you will appreciate the time you spent in the valley, the desert and the wilderness.

I don't know how much tears you have shed, you are shedding or you might shed but be assured Psalms 30:5 weeping may endure all night but joy comes in the morning.

I am not where I want to be but I glorify God I am not where I used to be and I am not clueless of where and how to find my maker because I now Him and value my relationship with Him all glory be to JehovahJehovah, I am a privileged being because of JESUS.🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

#ifnotforGodwherewouldIbe
#lpjthought

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...