Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Prayer from 1 Samuel 25:39

Hymn

O worship the King, all glorious above,
O gratefully sing His power and His love;
Our Shield and Defender,
the Ancient of Days,
Pavilioned in splendor,
and girded with praise.

"And when David heard that Nabal was dead, he said, Blessed be the Lord , that hath pleaded the cause of my reproach from the hand of Nabal, and hath kept his servant from evil: for the Lord hath returned the wickedness of Nabal upon his own head. And David sent and communed with Abigail, to take her to him to wife."1 Samuel 25:39 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Father i come to you just as I am fill me up with your power, presence and divine wisdom in Jesus name

Heavenly father raise rope holder who are prayer intercessors for my sake in the name of Jesus

Lord Jesus grant me grace to stay away from doing that which will tarnish my glory in Jesus name

Lord for as many that raise their hands in darkness to smite me or my household let them smite themselves and let their intention return to them in hundred folds in Jesus name

Lord almighty every power of man or works of flesh rising up to contend against my life terminate them in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you dealt with Nabal without David moving an inch deal with all my contenders according to your will and let them know i serve a great God in Jesus name

Lord for every tongue speaking evil and proclaiming negativity over me and my household let them wither as a whole in Jesus name

Father it is you I worship and not any god let the reward that follows those who worship you be my portion in Jesus name

Heavenly father destroy and totally wipe out the gathering of the enemy sowing tares into my destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord king of glory my trust is solely in your word never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord seal my destiny with your blood and make me untouchable for the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...