Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Prayer from Psalms 25:1-4

Song
Hear my cry oh Lord
Attend unto my prayer
From the end of the earth
Will I cry unto thee
When my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the Rock
That is higher than I 2x

"Unto thee, O Lord , do I lift up my soul.  O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.  Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.  Shew me thy ways, O Lord ; teach me thy paths."
Psalms 25:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me almighty father and cleanse all my unrighteousness with your blood in Jesus name

Father hear me as I call to you and do not cast me away in Your wrath in Jesus name

Heavenly father my eyes are on you never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord my trust is firmly placed in you see me through this stage of my life in Jesus name

King of glory anoint me for the next level and let me prosper in all i lay my hands on in Jesus name

Father change my story and cause people to rejoice with me in Jesus name

Lord renew my strength in you daily so that i won't be overwhelmed by life challenges less I forget your promises and give up in Jesus name

Lord almighty sanctify my soul and deliver my soul from languishing in Jesus name

Lord lead my path in life shew me the right place to go especially where i am overshadowed with confusion help me in Jesus name

Lord king of kings raise helpers of destiny for me and where you have made me helper of destiny to other grant me grace to fulfill the purpose in Jesus name

Lord never let me become too big for you to carry, that which you will give me that will cause me to renounce you Lord do not let me have it in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
02/11/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...