Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Prayer from Luke 12:4-5

Song
God has not given me the spirit of fear 2x
He has given unto me
The spirit of power
The spirit of love
And a sound mind

"And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.   But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him." Luke 12:4‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for dawn of a new day accept my thanks in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for you have not given me the spirit of fear but of power and sound mind through Christ Jesus my lord and saviour

Father remove every source of fear in me known and unknown in Jesus name

Lord almighty replace the fear of man in me with divine faith in you in Jesus name

Father let your fear increase daily in me so that my life will be lived according to your precepts in Jesus name

Almighty father in your name I decree that I am no longer a slave to fear of man in Jesus name

I decree this new month I will mount up like eagle and achieve that which seem unachievable to me in Jesus name

I decree this month every power that relegates destiny will have no power over my destiny in Jesus name

I decree this month the glory of God will encompass my Journey in Jesus name

Emmanuel has gone ahead and will be with me henceforth in Jesus name

I shall not sow for others to reap in Jesus name

I will not be disgraced in Jesus name

My answered prayers shall birth fruits of blessings all around me in Jesus name

I am no longer subject to the enemy in Jesus name

Every doors of greatness opened unto me this new month will not be shut against me in Jesus name

I am an overcomer and a royal priesthood in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
01/11/2016

HaPpY nEw MoNtH🎉🎊🎁💃🌟✨⭐🎁🎉🎊🎻🎺🎺🎺🎻

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...