Search This Blog

Monday 31 October 2016

Prayer from Psalms 146:1-2, 5-7

Song
I will exalt you Lord, for thou has lifted me
Above my enemy,
your banner over me is love
I will lift up your name 4x
I will lift up your name Jehovah
Above every other name

"Praise ye the Lord . Praise the Lord , O my soul.  While I live will I praise the Lord : I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.  Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:  Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:  Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The Lord looseth the prisoners:"
Psalms 146:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father i thank you for bringing your promises to pass in my life in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for lifting me above my enemy and not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for turning around my situation from being a victim to being a victor in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for allowing your praise to tabernacle in my abode in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for changing my story hallelujah to your holy name in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for removing disadvantages, pain and disappointment from my way in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for lifting me high to the next level thank you mighty king

Lord I thank you for crowning all my effort with succes hallelujah to your majesty in Jesus name

Thank you father for the stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone it's your doing Jehovah and it's marvellous in our sight in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers and not allowing me to labour in vain in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...