Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Prayer from Lamentation 3:22-25

Hymn
Great is thy faithfulness oh Lord my father
There is no shadow of turning with thee
Thou changeth not
Thy compassion they fail not
As thou has been thou forever will be
Great is thy faithfulness 2x
Morning by morning new mercies i see
All i have needed thy hands has provided
Great is thy faithfulness Lord unto me

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.  The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.  The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him."
Lamentations 3:22‭-‬25 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty I come to you this day hear my cry and attend unto my prayers in Jesus name

Father thank you for your compassions that does not fail over my household and I in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your faithfulness each blessed day upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for you continue to prove to me that you are the hope that never fail

Lord i thank you for not allowing my portion in life to be ruled by the enemies in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for every daily benefits you grant unto me even when i least deserve it in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your greater works upon my life and the manifestation of your power over all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your glory that shine forth in my life in Jesus name

Father show your goodness over all my desires as i wait on you never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

King of kings you can never be dethroned continue to rule and reign over the affairs of my life in Jesus name

Lord you are the lover of my soul deliver my soul from any trap of darkness it might be in in Jesus name

I come against weariness in prayer and I decree victory in my life in the place of prayers in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/10/2016



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...