Search This Blog

Monday 3 October 2016

Prayer from Hosea 2:23

Song
I have seen the Lord's goodness
His mercies and compassion
I have seen the Lord's goodness
Hallelujah praise the Lord
Oh Lord you have been so food
You are so good to me
Oh Lord you are excellent
In my life everyday

"And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God." Hosea 2:23 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father you are a loving God and i thank you for your love for me in Jesus name

Father your mercy is greater than any other person's henceforth let me obtain mercy from you in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy begin to speak over every judgement in my life in Jesus name

Lord let my foundation receive healing and deliverance through your mercy in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy begin to avert all evil planned to sink and truncate my destiny in Jesus name

Lord almighty in anyway i have been cast away from your abode let your mercy draw me back in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy locate all my loss and cause restoration in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy begin to overshadow me and let it birth favour of God and man on all i lay my hands on in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...