Search This Blog

Monday 24 October 2016

Prayer from Joshua 5:1,9

Song
Lord you are more precious than ilver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will i desire compare to you

"And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.  And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day." Joshua 5:1‭, ‬9 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for this blessed day and the miracle in it in Jesus name

Heavenly father this day dry all obstacles representing river Jordan in my life in Jesus name

Lord as you guided the children of Israel in the wilderness guide me and direct my path in Jesus name

Lord as you took away the reproach of the Israelites take the reproach of my life away in Jesus name

Lord you know my heart desire grant my heart desire in Jesus name

Lord put an end to the reign of evil and distress iny life in Jesus name

Father terminate the existence of any evil ruler or dictator over my destiny in Jesus name

Father let my life experience newness henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...