Search This Blog

Sunday 30 October 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 12:1

Song
Oh come let us adore Him 3x
Christ the Lord
We give you all the glory 3x
Christ the Lord

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us," Hebrews 12:1 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father i give all glory honour and adoration to you accept it all in Jesus name

Lord grant unto me the grace to be patient in my walk with you in Jesus name

Lord help me to focus on that which is important at all time and do not let me run ahead of you in Jesus name

Mighty warrior save me from every power of discouragement that stops me from pursuing my goals in life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me the enablement to always wait on you in my decisions and never make decision that will be against your will for me in Jesus name

Lord help me in developing myself in the knowledge of your word and know the truth which is you so I can be free from eternal damnation in Jesus name

Mighty warrior I leave my battle to you do that which you alone can do in Jesus name

Father every seed of impatience in me that is causing my life damage uproot them before they germinate in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to lay aside the distractions of this life and hold on to you even in distress so I will be found in you till I see You in glory in Jesus name

Lord let my life be a good example that will draw souls to you in Jesus name

Lord i thirst for the holy spirit fill me up Lord with more of you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...