Search This Blog

Friday 14 October 2016

Prayer from Luke 5:5-6

Song
His word is yea and amen
His word is yea and amen

"And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net.  And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake."
Luke 5:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty you alone can do what man find to be impossible I pray that you make that which is impossible possible in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me have the heart that stick in obedience to your word always in Jesus name

Lord almighty put an end to fruitless toiling in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father put an end to stagnation and journeying in circle in my life in Jesus name

Father let my labour receive undeniable divine favour in Jesus name

Lord let my ground begin to bring forth fruits in Jesus name

I decree no more stagnation over my life in Jesus name

Lord let your long time promises in my life come to manifestation in Jesus name

Lord give me resounding testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...