Search This Blog

Friday 28 October 2016

Prayer from Luke 15:7,21-24

Song
If there is no God there is no me
Jehovah you are the most high God
Jehovah you are the most high 2x
Jehovah you are the most high God

"I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.   And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.   But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:   And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:   For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry."
Luke 15:7‭, ‬21‭-‬24 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for creating me in your image accept all thanks in Jesus name

Father without you I am nothing never let me live my life against your will for me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i lift as many who are yet to accept you as their Lord and saviour before you let them have an encounter with you in Jesus name

My lord and father for as many who have backslided due to one reason or the other father draw them back to you in Jesus name

Lord for as many still in doubt of your existence, as you appeared to Saul of Tarsus appear to them and save their soul from perishing in Jesus name

Jehovah use me to win souls to you never let me get tired or ashamed of sharing the gospel in Jesus name

Father in anyway i show the attributes of the prodigal son have mercy on me and draw me close to you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth take charge of my life and lead me in the path you want me to go in Jesus name

Lord I need you like never before dwell in me and let my heart thirst for you and do your will without holding back in Jesus name

Lord help me to seek you first and put you above everything in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...