Search This Blog

Monday 17 October 2016

Prayer from Psalms 46:1-2

Song
You are awesome in this place
You are awesome in this place
Faithful God, Hallelujah Hallelujah

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;" Psalms 46:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father i worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord come and terbanacle over my entire being henceforth in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the only living God and the dead cannot praise you therefore i come against every appointment of death over my life in Jesus name

Father nothing is beyond your power or difficult for you to do step into my situation this day and cause a divine turn around in Jesus name

Lord you are my refuge i hide myself in you in Jesus name

Lord regardless of the evil that go on around me never let me and my household partake of it in Jesus name

Almighty father give me a heart that holds on to your word continuously in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...