Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Prayer from Hosea 13;9

Hymn

My faith looks up to Thee,
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Savior divine!
Now hear me while I pray, take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day be wholly Thine!

"O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help."
Hosea 13:9 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this blessed day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me everlasting father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My faith looks up to you king of glory come to my aid in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy deliver me from all wrath and problems i have brought upon myself in anyway in Jesus name

Heavenly father help me to overcome and live above flesh and its attributes in Jesus name

Lord almighty create in me a heart that longs after your will and does your will without hesitation in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from the life of deceit in Jesus name

Lord almighty satisfy my being with heavenly blessings in Jesus name

Lord almighty i depend on you do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord today deliver me from self destruction in anyway i am engulfed in it in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...