Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 October 2016

Prayer from Psalms 116:1-2

Hymn

My faith has found a resting place,
Not in device or creed;
I trust the ever living One,
His wounds for me shall plead.

Refrain:
I need no other argument,
I need no other plea,
It is enough that Jesus died,
And that He died for me.

"I love the Lord , because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.  Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live."
Psalms 116:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this wonderful day and breath of life in Jesus name

Almighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the blood you shed on calvary for the remission of my sin and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord let your love continually increase in my heart in Jesus name

Father I thank you for fulfilling your promises that when I call on you, you will answer me thank you Jesus for answering me when I call in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answering my prayers in your mercy and according to your will in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for you are my strong tower and my hiding place hallelujah to you in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for totally destroying my fear and doubts and for increasing my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the opportunities and blessings you bring my way on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for making me the head and not the tail in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for giving me dominion over all my anxiety and victory over all my circumstances you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Mighty warrior you are great beyond human comprehension thank you for showing the enemy of my soul that you have the final say over my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...