Search This Blog

Friday 21 October 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1-2

Hymn
Great is thy faithfulness
Oh lord my father
There is no shadow of turning with thee
Thou changeth not
Thy compassion they fail not
As thou has been thou forever will be

Great is thy faithfulness 2x
Morning by morning new mercies i see
All i have needed thy hands has provided
Great is thy faithfulness
Lord unto me

"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.  For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Isaiah 60:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Father thank you for this glorious day and breath of life in Jesus name

Eternal father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Rock of ages thank you for being my shield and deliverer in Jesus name

My glory i speak to you this day arise from where you have been hidden and take the right position you suppose to in Jesus name

Every power or agent assigned to monitor me and my glory God of Elijah send your fire to consume them in Jesus name

King of glory you have no shadow of turning every veil of deceit placed upon my glory today catch fire in Jesus name

Every power or lies from the pit of hell intendung to cloud up my vision to hinder my mission on earth I render and nullify your power useless in Jesus name

Every spiritual guage guaging my glory and achievement stopping me from attaining the height purposed for me holy ghost fire consume them now in Jesus name

My father erase and dismantle the spirit of arising and giving up operating in my destiny and lineage in Jesus name

I command every darkness ready to cover my light to hear the voice of the Lord be still forever in Jesus name

Every dream killer and joy destroyer today marks your end be swallowed up by the ground in Jesus name

I decree i no longer walk in gross darkness or with distorted vision in Jesus name

I decree my ears shall cease to hear unpleasant news and noise in Jesus name

I decree I am for signs and wonders in Jesus name

I decree my season of weeping has come to an end in Jesus name

I decree i shall not labour for others to reap in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/10/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...