Search This Blog

Sunday 17 December 2017

Prayer From Psalms 27:8

Song
Oh Lord you are my God
I will ever praise you
I will seek you in the morning
I will love to walk in your ways
Step by step you lead me
I will follow you
All of my days

"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord , will I seek." Psalms 27:8 KJV

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this day hear me as I call in Jesus name

Lord as I seek your face let me find you in Jesus name

Mighty father let your mercy work for me in life and in all that I do in Jesus name

Jehovah let my life be enveloped in your praise henceforth in Jesus name

King of kings let your presence fill my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days glorify yourself over my life and all that I do in Jesus name

Lord my God put a new song in my mouth and smile on my face over every situation that burdens my heart in Jesus name

My father arise over my situation and cause the mocking of all mockers to come to an end in Jesus name

Lord terminate the plantation of evil growing around my life henceforth in Jesus name

My father erase the evil ordinaces written against my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let my morning come and let mourning end in my life  in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As I seek the Lord my life is changing, I will not be a cast away. My life is an evidence of His glory. My destiny is embedded in His glory. I am overcoming with giant steps, my steps are ordered and blessed by the Lord. I am a living testimony and my testimonies have just started in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 17th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...