Search This Blog

Sunday 31 December 2017

Prayer From Psalms 37:5

Song by Ada

For the Lord Himself is my Portion
He lifts my head in Glory
For my hand the Lord has exalted
He teaches me to prosper

I have come with story to tell
I have come with (Testimony)
Take a look at me, you can see it, so you can call me (Testimony)
It is my time and it is my season, all around me (Testimony)
And because the Lord is my Shepherd I shall never want…

Everyday... (Testimony)
Everywhere (Testimony)
See the word is working
And I'm so full of Praise
In the Morning (Testimony)
And in the Evening (Testimony)
Now I tell the story of how I overcame
I testify... (2x)

Your life is no ordinary
It’s filled with signs and wonders
For the hand of God is upon you
He fills your life with laughter
You have come with stories to tell, you have come with (Testimony)
When I look at you, I can see it, you are full of (Testimony)
Is your time yes, this is your season, all around you (Testimony)
And because the Lord is your Shepherd you shall never want

Glory Hallelujah
I'm so full of Praise

In the Morning (Testimony)
And in the Evening (Testimony)
Now I tell the story of how I overcame
I testify... (2x)

Oh oh oh...
The Lord is my Shepherd
For He give me His Glory
To His Glory, I Testify
Eh eh eh eh he

For I am like a tree
Planted by the water
I testify
My leaves are evergreen
A thousand shall fall down (by my side)
Ten thousand shall fall down (by my side)
I testify (2x)

From Glory to Glory (there we go)
From Glory to Glory (there we go)
To Glory, To Glory, I testify
This is my story (Testimony)
This is my story (Testimony)
See the Lord is working
I'm so full of praise

Now we tell the story of how we overcame
Everyday (Testimony)
Everywhere (Testimony)
Glory Glory Glory
My Jesus is Alive

Say… (Testimony)
Everyday (Testimony)
See the Lord is working
I'm so full of praise
When you are looking at me (Testimony)
When I see you (Testimony)
Now I tell the story of how I overcame
I testify... (till fade)

"Commit thy way unto the Lord ; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Psalms 37:5 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I bow before your throne and give all the praise to you in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

King of kings I appreciate you for another new year Lord accept all my thanks in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the gift of a blessed year because you have gone ahead of me in Jesus name

Thank you lord for a new chapter that has began in my life and entire family you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for the salvation of my soul and gift of knowledge of your word in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the word that dwells in me you deserve all the praise in Jesus name

I decree into this year sorrow will not be my companion in Jesus name

I decree into this new month that I will experience laughter and overflowing joy in Jesus name

I decree into every month as the year unfolds that it will unfold blessings and promotions in Jesus name

I decree the journey of this year will be glorious in Jesus name

I decree this year I will enjoy rest all around in Jesus name

I decree in this year my power will be supernatural and I will do extraordinary things in Jesus name

I decree this year procrastination will not take dominion over me in Jesus name

I decree that over every desires I have this year I will sing and shout testimonies as they begin to manifest in Jesus name

I decree that my steps are ordered everywhere I go, God goes with me, in me and ahead of me in Jesus name

I decree fear will not have a place in my life in Jesus name

I decree hospitalization will not take up my year and that of my household in Jesus name

I decree into my nation(that is myself, family, community, church, and my country) that we will do exploits in Jesus name

I will not regret any second, minute, hour, day or month in 2018 in Jesus name

My gratitude will multiply more than the years before in Jesus name

I decree I won't lose my faith or my place in the kingdom of God in Jesus name

I decree that abundance in all area is my lot in Jesus name

I decree that people who saw me in 2017 will see me in 2018 and henceforth and have no choice but to join me to give praise to God for His glory will manifest greatly in me in Jesus name

I decree that my seeds will germinate and I will live to harvest them in Jesus name

I decree where need arise I will be a lender as the Lord release blessings into my life in an overflowing way in Jesus name

I decree I will end 2018 shouting hallelujah from the bottom of my heart in Jesus name

I decree 2018 will not mark my end, I will not bury anyone, I won't be buried, I won't have cause to gather people to mourn or mourn others in Jesus name

*Begin to decree into all your heart desires and give thanks because God has done it in Jesus name*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am in a new era, I experience newness all around. I call my days forth into manifesting the glory of God daily. No authority against the authority of God has a stand in my life in Jesus name. In 2018 I am bigger in spiritual things because the one I serve is bigger than the universe. The elements of the earth will obey me, I will not be a subject to any evil power in anyway in Jesus name. No disaster will befall me or my household in Jesus name. Glory be to God*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 1st January 2018 ©

🎁🎋🎁Happy New Year🎁🎋🎁

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...