Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Prayer from Psalms 8:6,9

Song by Joe Pace

I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good
I will bless the Lord at all times, He's good

He's good, so good, real good
Each and every day of my life
I'll bless the Lord for He's good

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:  O Lord our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
Psalms 8:6‭, ‬9 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father I worship you and give all thanks to you alone in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the power of ressurection and the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for your love that is forever showered upon me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I glorify you for your mighty hands of righteousness that brought me out of darkness into your marvellous light in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your grace and mercy that brought me through and keep me still in Jesus name

Lord thanky you for making me relevant in your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord have your way this day let all I will engage in glorify you like never before in Jesus name

Mighty God prove to every situations in my life that you are God all by yourself by doing that which you alone can do in Jesus name

My Lord and father never let me become and abandoned or empty vessel in your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord keep the fire of my love for you burning and rekindled till I see you in glory in Jesus name

I decree I will not become subject to what God has given me dominion over in Jesus name

My soul is sanctified and made whole through Christ in Jesus name

I thank you Lord for putting everything unpleasant under my feet in Jesus name

I decree every animal used in the dream to attack my destiny is destroyed in Jesus name

I place under my feet and trample all incantations and pronunciation of the enemy over my destiny and lineage in Jesus name

Henceforth, the excellency of Christ is making room for me in every situation in Jesus name

I decree I and all that concerns me are for signs and wonders in Jesus mighty name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am for singns and wonders, I am a champion. I am walking in liberty, my life is transforming. I am taking dominion over all what God has given me dominion over. I no longer live a pitiful life, my life is embedded in the power of Christ. I am not a begger, I am not subject to diseases, I am not for shame. My destiny is transformed and I will forever be in Christ through the grace available for me in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th December 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...