Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Prayer from Psalms 121:1-4

Song by Sinach

From the rising of the sun, till it's going down
Your faithfullness is sure
Your mercies ever new

No one knows, Like I know
What you've done for me
That's why I praise you the way I do

Your favour surrounds me like a shield
Your love amazes me
Your grace has lifted me

No one knows, Like I know
What you've done for me
That's why I praise you the way I do

I sing, I dance, I shout for Joy
Lord I'm grateful

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.  My help cometh from the Lord , which made heaven and earth.  He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.  Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep."
Psalms 121:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah I worship and give all my praise to you alone in Jesus name

Father thank you for keeping watch over me at all times in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for your divine protection from all harms in Jesus name

Lord thank you for allowing your mercy to speak for me even where I least deserve it in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your unending provision for my needs in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily encounter of life and divine health you have granted unto me in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for erasing sorrow and pain from my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for being my help at all times in Jesus name

Lord thank you over all my expectations from the beginning of this year till now that has manifested in Jesus name

Lord thank you for all my expectations that are yet to manifest glory to your holy name in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for my sanity, regardless of the hurdles of life you kept me glory be to your name in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my strength that you keep increasing even at the edge of giving up you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me victory over all shaky grounds and spiritual earthquakes in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my life and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I will continue to acknowledge my father and give thanks. My life is filled with unending blessings to glorify my maker. I thank Him for protection, provision, promotion, perfection, His faithfulness, for replacing tears with joy & garment of praise. I am nothing without Jesus but with Him I am more than a conqueror. I am blessed and highly favoured because He who watches over me neither sleep nor slumber Jehovah is His name glory be to God*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st December 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...