Search This Blog

Friday 15 December 2017

Prayer From Exodus 14:14

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Onise Iyanu
You are the God of awesome wonders
I've tasted of Your power
Onise Iyanu
You have shown me so much mercy
Much more than I deserve

My eyes have seen, my ears have heard
The wonders of Your praise
Creation bows in awe of You
And we join to give You praise

The words You speak turns things around
Your outstretched hand
Has lifted me
You took away the chains and colts
That held me bound

"The Lord will fight for you while you [only need to] keep silent and remain calm.”
EXODUS 14:14 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings in Jesus name

Everlasting father have your way in my life and take preeminence over all that I do in Jesus name

Lord arise over my case this day and give me freedom and joy in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me from the arms of the ungodly and plans of the enemy in Jesus name

Father vindicate me from every accusations in any form or shape in Jesus name

Lord Jesus disgrace all accussers in my life in Jesus name

Lord expose every plan raised to cause my life damage in any way in Jesus name

Mighty God destroy all the loop holes the enemy is using as channel to penetrate into my life in Jesus name

Jehovah you are the God of wonders perform your wonderful work in my life in Jesus name

Lord for every secret plans to snatch away what belongs to me, henceforth lord let the plans be render useless in Jesus name

Mighty father come and have your way in my life and give me a testimony that will birth testimonies in my life in Jesus nams

Lord Jesus open up the book of rememberance concerning me and let my life experience speed and flood of manifestation of all my expectations in Jesus name

Lord for all who have ridiculed the power of faith in my life step into my situation and prove yourself great so lives can come to you through me in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) vindicate me and give me a victorious end in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God for all your heart desires, your worries and everything in Jesus name*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. My life is filled with thanks because God of awesome wonders is at work. I can never be defeated because He is working on my breakthrough. I am vindicated against my foes. I will never suffer disgrace or shame because His wonder working power has taken preeminence. I am a victor and overcomer in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 15th December 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...