Search This Blog

Sunday 10 December 2017

Prayer From Psalms 40:5

Song

Lord of all creation
Of the water, earth and sky
The Heavens are Your Tabernacle
Glory to the Lord on high

God of wonders, beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
The universe declares Your majesty
You are holy, holy

Lord of Heaven and Earth
Lord of Heaven and Earth

"Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered."
Psalms 40:5 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my shortcoming in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life and give me grace in all I do in Jesus name

Lord I worship your majesty take  all the glory in Jesus name

Father the heaven and the earth declares your glory have your way in my life in Jesus name

Mighty God visit me this day with your mercy in Jesus name

Lord have your way in all that concerns my life in Jesus nams

Lord let your wonder working power begin to manifest in my life and being in Jesus name

Ancient of days let me experience your wonder today in all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Lord make me a wonder for you and through me let lives and souls be transformed to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Lord perform your wonder over every issue that has been used to mock my life in any form in Jesus name

King of kings as you open heavens over my petititions this day let the rain of wonders fall on me in Jesus name

Father let the floodgates of heaven open over my household and I in Jesus name

King of glory remove everything that hinder me from experiencing your wonders in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a wonder through christ. My life experience the wonderful power of God henceforth. I can not be limited by any power. His grace is working in me and for me. Where I have been questioned by men His wonder working power is working out my testimonies. I will end this year in victory dance, songs and wonderful transformation in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...