Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Prayer from Psalms 21:10-11

Song by Casey J

If you provide the fire
I'll provide the sacrifice
If you pour out your spirit
And I will open up inside

Fill me up God, Fill me up God
Fill me up God, Fill me up God

"Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men.  For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform."Psalms 21:10‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you the victory that is in this day and for making me a partaker of it in Jesus name

Father I worship your majesty and bow before your throne have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord let your promises concerning me begin to manifest in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your word begin to make changes where need be in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over all my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for removing the evil veil over anything that concerns me in Jesus name

Mighty father let every intended evil against me go back to sender in hundred folds in Jesus name

Lord let every seed planted or about to be planted be destroyed totally in Jesus name

Lord eternal make my life a testimony in every way in Jesus name

Lord almighty let the plans against your will for me in any aspect be destroyed in Jesus name

Lord eternal arise over my case and let every accusing hands and mouth over me whither in Jesus name

Lord for every negative spoken words about anything that concerns me reverse them now in Jesus name

I decree freedom from bondage of negativity known or unknown in my life in Jesus name

I decree freedom from depression of any kind that is affecting my life in Jesus name

I decree freedom from every power known or unknown militating with my destiny and glory in Jesus name

I come against every imaginations and incantation arising over anything that concerns me or my household in Jesus name

I destroy every monitoring mirror set to monitor my glory and movement in life in Jesus name

I terminate the handover of evil set apart for me and my household in Jesus name

I decree every deceiving lead over me from physical or spiritual aspect receive the wrath of God now in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am free from all shackles, I am not under control of any mischevious leads. My life is set free and I walk in victory. My destiny is experiencing the power of the most high in everyway. I am moving high and making notable progress in all aspect of life in Jesus mighty name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th December 2017©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...