Search This Blog

Monday 11 December 2017

Prayer from 1Peter 3:10

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

I know a God, who's merciful and kind
Faithful and gracious
I'm the apple of his eyes
The thought that fills his heart
Every Morning, noon and night
He loved me when I didn't care
And was patient till I came
Running back into his arms
Look how he turned my life around
Made me a shining star
His glory to reveal

I will worship Him forever
Love Him forever because
This God is too good oh

"For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:"
1 Peter 3:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord eternal I thank you for this great day in Jesus name

Father thank you for the privilege to be called your own and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty father have mercy on me and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and kindness that shows forth in my life daily in Jesus name

Lord eternal I bow before your throne and worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord let my life show forth your goodness in every aspect henceforth in Jesus name

Lord sanctify my life and make my ways acceptable to you in Jesus name

Heavenly father remove from me the heart of ungreatfulness in Jesus name

Mighty God let me always realise that you created me for a purpose and focus on you till I finish the purpose and see you in glory in Jesus name

Eternal father purify my hearts and thoughts henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty God erase every dealings with negativity operating in my heart consciously or unconsciously in Jesus name

Ancient of days guide my utterances henceforth in Jesus name

Lord let my words be a blessing to others in Jesus name

Father remove the effects of any curse placed on me or that I place on others that is affecting our lives in Jesus name

Father grant me a heart that seeks to do your will always in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my words be soaked in your will henceforth in Jesus name

Father in anyway my utterances are standing against my achievements in life let mercy speak in Jeaus name

Lord eternal disgrace every generational curse that is trying to take dominion over my existence in Jesus name

Father as you have blessed me let me be a blessing to others that come in contact with me henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am a vessel of God, my life is for His glory. My utterance is guided and guarded by the most high. I do not speak for the sake of speaking but I speak life over every situation. I speak life into every dead opportunities, organ and things that pertain to me and people around me in Jesus name. I speak transformation of destiny and breakthroughs into my day. I speak favour and divine encounter into my ways in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 11th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...