Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 December 2017

Prayer From 1Peter3:17-18

Song by Chris Morgan

Yaweh Yaweh
Where would i be if not for you
That's why i sing
Yaweh Yaweh
I worship you i worship you i worship you

There is nothing
There is no one like you awimayeun
There is nothing there is no one like you
My everlasting song ooh
You never let me go
You never let me down

Yaweh Yaweh
Where would i be if not for you
That's why i sing
Yaweh Yaweh
I worship you i worship you i worship you

"For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.  For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:"
1 Peter 3:17‭-‬18 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this great day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Yahweh accept my sacrifice of praise and worship to you, you deserve it all in Jesus name

King of glory let my life and ways be inclined in your will in Jesus name

Lord eternal have your way in all that concerns me in Jesus name

Father I release my will to you let your will rule over my will so I can fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Lord lead me to my promise land in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) let your will alone be done and never let me run ahead of you in Jesus name

Mighty father as I wait for your will to be done grant me grace to wait patiently in Jesus name

My father do not let the blood shed on calvary for my salvation be a watse help me to stand firm in You forever in Jesus name

Lord reveal to me your will for my life and help me to heed to your instructions in Jesus name

Ancient of days help me to understand your will for me so that I will understand my purpose in life in Jesus name

Father open the eyes of my heart let me see you Lord in Jesus name

Lord direct me, remove confusion and any form of destruction off my way in Jesus name

Mighty God terminate every plan of the enemy to shame my glory in anyway in Jesus name

Father wherever I go let me find your hand at work and your favour in Jesus name

Jehovah over (mention) let me have a testimony that will cause lives to change to the glory of your name and people see that indeed you are the living God in Jesus name

*Pray over your personal petitions, worship & thank God for answering in Jesus name*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. Yahweh is sorting my life out, I am favoured beyond human imaginations. Lines are falling for me in pleasant places, I have a goodly heritage. My life is a definition of grace. My destiny is manifesting great expectations. I am favoured, His will is being done in my life. I walk according to His plan for me and my testimonies are flooding in permanently in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 12th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...