Search This Blog

Saturday 23 December 2017

Prayer From Psalms 89:8-9

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Take the stage Lord
And have Your way
I’m just a vessel
And Nothing more
And when You’re done
Please take your glory
I’m satisfied, just to see You glorified

"O Lord God of hosts, who is a strong Lord like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?  Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them." Psalms 89:8‭-‬9 KJV

Prayer
Lord I worship and give thanks to you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I magnify your majesty for who you are in Jesus name

Lord take your place in my life rule and reign beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Father remove from me anything that will hinder your dominion over my life in Jesus name

Father elevate my life to the level you want it to be in Jesus name

Lord in anyway I am moving ahead of your plan draw me to where you want me to be in Jesus name

Father let my glory be hidden in your glory and let my light shine through You in Jesus name

Lord remove all form of weariness from my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king I release(mention) reign over it henceforth in Jesus name

Father count me worthy among those whose living will forever please you in Jesus name

Lord rule over every ragung storm in my life and lineage in Jesus name

Lord as you rule, calm all storm rising against my peace in life in Jesus name

Ancient of days give me a testimony before the end of this year in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am living in victory and plan of God. My light is forever shinning in every situation. Darkness cannot rule over me. I am a carrier of illuminating glory of the most high, my destiny is filled with blessings. Christ is at the centre stage of my life, His word is a lamp unto my feet and light unto my path I cannot stumble in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...