Search This Blog

Sunday 24 December 2017

Prayer from Psalms 34:1

Song by J Moss

There's a praise on the inside
That I can't keep to myself
A holler stirring up
From the depths of my soul
So excuse me if I seem a little giddy
Or maybe even strange
But praise is the way I say thanks

"I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips."
Psalm 34:1 NIV

Prayer
Jehovah I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship you in the beauty of your holiness you deserve all my worship in Jesus name

Father thank you for the privilege to be alive and partake in the blessings of this day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the new dawn and open doors in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for removing far away from me what will not allow me to rejoice in Jesus name

Lord thank you for erasing sorrow completely in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus nams

Lord thank you for coming to this earth in form of man to reconcile us back to you in Jesus name

Lord thank you for an opportunity to appreciate and celebrate you in Jesus name

Lord thank you making this Christmas a great one for me and my household in Jesus name

Thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I acknowledge you my father and maker for who you are. I bless your name for the love that brought about salvation. I am a joint heir with Christ, I am saved by grace and love. I am set apart for glorious use. I am immovable by the fierce storms of life because Christ tabernacles in me. His agape love is radiating upon me day in and day out. I am blessed and highly favoured in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word 25th December 2017 ©

🎋🎁🎋🎁Merry Christmas🎋🎁🎋🎁

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...