Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 December 2017

Prayer Jeremiah 29:11

Song by Sinach

God is for me 
Nothing can stand against me
God is for me 
I will not be moved 

I am a burning and shinning light 
The salt of the earth 
I am new man I'm glorified 
I'm an ambassador 

Everything about me is blessed 
The head not the tail
I'm the righteousness of God in Christ 
Sin has no power over me 

No weapon fashioned against me
Shall ever prosper 
I have a goodly heritage 
Great things are spoken of me 

God is for me 
Nothing can stand against me
God is for me 
I will not be moved 

Ah ah ah ah ah God is for me 
Complete in Him I belong to Jesus

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I magnify your holy name in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life this day and glorify yourself above everything in me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for being there for me and for seeing me through different stages of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing my human knowledge to rule above your divine guidance and directions in my life in Jesus name

Father let your plan begin to manifest in every aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord remove every delay and denial that can or might stagnate my life in Jesus name

Lord remove all hurdles that is placed in my journey that can cause me to stumble or fall in Jesus name

Mighty father uproot from my life every unwanted seed before it germinates now in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy with your power every source of misleading that can affect my destiny in Jesus name

Father lead my life till I fulfill the purpose of my creation and beyond in Jesus name

Ancient of days nullify by your power every unwanted plans of the adversary standing against your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord even where I have thought its not possible to be victorious Jehovah step in and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord my father let my life begin to work according to your will, that which I have lost hope on restore my hope now in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I can not be disgraced, I am walking and working in the plan of Jesus. I have a goodly heritage, I cannot be dismayed, my light will forever shine because the one who is the light of the world is in me. My destiny cannot be truncated, His plans for me are manifesting and can never be stopped either physically or spiritually in Jesus name. I am complete in Him nothing is missing, I live in perfection glory be to God*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...