Search This Blog

Saturday 2 December 2017

Prayer from Ephesians 3:1,20-21

Song
I didn't know you will favour me this way
I never know you will favour me this way
I didn't know you will favour me this way
favour me this way: Thank you Jesus

 
"If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:  Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,  Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen."
Ephesians 3:2‭, ‬20‭-‬21 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your grace that is abundant in my life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages I appreciate your goodness and favour that surrounds me thank you in Jesus name

My father and my God I have come to you this day visit me in Jesus name

Marvellous God open the book of remembernce concerning me in every area in Jesus name

Lord let me experience effects of your grace this month in all circumstance in Jesus name

Ancient of days arise and fight all battles that comes my way in Jesus name

My father destroy every power following my glory aiming to terminate me at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord my life needs your everlasting transformation visit me in Jesus name

Mighty King oppose every opposition against me physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Mighty God redeem me from every pit of disgrace and unpleasant experience known or unknown in my life in Jesus name

Father uplift my destiny from every dormant state to the state of functioning to your glory in Jesus name

My Lord and my king, wherever there helpers of my destiny is/are let our path cross and let there be testimonies in Jesus name

Lord nothing is too high for you to bring down because you are higher than the world, let every high powers or principalities militating against my life be brought low, disgraced and destroyed henceforth in Jesus name

Lord everlasting you do exceeding miracles over(mention) let me experience your exceeding power at work in Jesus name

Lord let this season birth new things of good news in and around me in Jesus name

Ancient of days negate every cohort of the enemies risen against your will and plan for me in Jesus name

Lord this month as you disperse blessings and good news let me be a partaker in every area in Jesus name

Father let this month be the begining of a new year and season to me because you own time and season in Jesus name

Lord eternal let my heart desires become floods of testimonies in Jesus name

Father over (mention) even when I do or do not know what to do, Jehovah let your exceeding grace work for me beyond my imaginations in Jesus name

Father you rule and reign in the affairs of men, wherever man had given me final verdict that is unpleasant today overturn it and give me testimonies in Jesus namw

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have  dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am glowing in His exceeding grace, its my season of divine mercy, favour and breakthrough. My destiny is reshaped and awake through Christ. My season of unending testimonies is here. God has opened the book of rememberance concerning me. Now is my time of harvests of good news, good things, new things and open heaven in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...