Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Prayer from Psalms 19:1

Hymn

Praise the king of Glory, He is God alone,
Praise Him for the wonders
He to us hath shown;
For His promised presence,
All the pilgrim way,
For the flaming pillar,
And the cloud by day.

Chorus
Praise Him, shining angels,
Strike  your harps of gold,
All His hosts adore Him,
Who His face behold;
Through  His great dominion,
While the ages roll,
All His works shall praise Him (3ce)
Bless the Lord, my soul!

Verse 2
Praise Him for redemption,
Free to every soul;
Praise Him for the Fountain That can make us whole;
For His gifts of kindness,
And His loving care,
For the blest assurance,
That He answers prayer.

Chorus

Verse 3
Praise Him for the trials,
Sent as chords of love,
Binding us more closely,
To the things above;
For the faith that conquers,
Hope, that naught can dim,
For the land where loved ones,
Gather unto Him.

"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork." Psalms 19:1 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I worship and thank you for this blessed day in Jesus name

Mighty father I magnify you in the beauty of your holiness accept my worship in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for how far you have brought me, where I was, where I am and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for the salvation of my soul you deserve all the glory in Jesus name

My father and my king thank you for journey mercies year in and year out you alone are worthy in Jesus name

Father thank you for allowing me to be on earth at this time and not under the earth in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me victory over every fear that popped up in the cause of this year you are worthy of all my praise in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for where I am right now cause I am not where I used to be in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing the thoughts and desires of the adversary to succeed over your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my health, my family, community, church and nation at large in Jesus name

Lord thank you because that which seem like a mountain before me is nothing before you glory be to your name

Lord thank you because that which man had said is impossible you are laying your hands of possibilities over it now in Jesus name

Father I thank you for accompanying me and for guiding me through this journey of faith in Jesus name

Abba father thank you (think & mention all you are thankful for) glory and hallelujah be to you alone in Jesus name

Lord thank you because you are mindful of me regardless of my unfaithfulness in Jesus name

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers In Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with thanks, my heart is filled with joy, my mouth is filled with praise, my thought is invaded with reasons to praise my maker. I will never cease giving thanks, I thank him for salvation, open doors, life, shelter, health, wealth, spiritual growth, divine encounter and visitation. My destiny is renewed with thanks and I can never lack reasons to give thanks because I can never be disadvantaged in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...