Search This Blog

Thursday 28 December 2017

Prayer From John 9:8-11

Song by Jekalyn Carr

You're bigger than the universe
You're bigger than the Sun and the stars
You're bigger than the things,
oh my, oh my
That can tear me apart

For I know You're great in all the earth,
For I know You're great in all the earth, You're bigger
Mmm, mmm

You're bigger than,
the problems I've faced
You're bigger than,
the disasters that I've seen
You're bigger, You're so much bigger Jesus
Than what this life may bring
Oh lord

"The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?  Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.  Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?  He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight."
John 9:8‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give all praise and worship to you accept my praise and worship in Jesus name

Lord you know my heart cry and desires meet me lord at the point of my needs in Jesus name

Lord you are bigger than all my challenges give me strength to overcome in Jesus name

Lord for every situation that has cause me so much tears step in and wipe my tears away permanently in Jesus name

Lord put an end to the but that has been a stigma in my life today in Jesus name

Father before the end of this year let the unwanted tag that followed me around from the beginning of the year be permanently removed in Jesus name

Mighty God that which I have pursued and still unable to achieve, divinely bring it to my achievement according to your will in Jesus name

I decree that every door that need to be opened for me to have victory but are shut begin to opened henceforth in Jesus name

I decree every doors that needs to be closed but are opened be closed in Jesus name

I command every gate that has been secured by adversary over my destiny to receive divine visitation now in Jesus name

I command my destiny to be freed from any coven of adversaries in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) as you healed the man and people argued if he was the same person or not, let my healing challenge faith of believers and unbelievers in Jesus name

Lord that which you have started in my life spiritually that needs to manifest physically let it begin to manifest in Jesus name

Lord all the revelations of greatness concerning me and my children held by the persian authority henceforth I decree release upon them in Jesus name

Lord the instruction I need to follow to allow my glory manifest never let me disobey such in Jesus name

Father the testimony that will celebrate me and your presence in my life give unto me this day in Jesus name

Lord you are bigger than my worries, shame, pain, heart ache, disappointment and whatever the enemy wants to use to keep my head bow give me victory over them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I serve a very big God, He is working in my life and causing change to happen in my life. He is bigger than my fears, worries, heart ache, heart desires, challenges and anything that challenge my faith therefore I will not be dismayed. My God is breaking protocols for my sake, my case is handled divinely because my case is different. I can not fail or be shamed. My victory is certain beyond my imagination. I am a living testimony in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th December 2017 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...