Search This Blog

Saturday 16 December 2017

Prayer From Exodus 12:23

Song by Jason Nelson
I am the Creator
I am the Maker
Of the Universe
I am the One who, spoke into nothing
And all creation heard

I am He
Who has all power in my hands
And if you believe
On my word you can stand

I am Healer
Mender of broken hearts
Alpha Omega
Your destiny and where you start
I am the One
Who does impossible things
That's who I am, just let me be who I am
To you
That's who I am, just let me be who I am
For you

I am the One who
Sees a need and always provides
I am the One whose
Name is a tower, where you can run and hide
I am He, who has all power in my hands
And if you believe, on my word you can stand

For the Lord will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.
Exodus 12:23 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I worship your majesty for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days you deserves all the worship accept my worship this day in Jesus name

Great I Am have your way in me henceforth and show forth your mighty works in me in Jesus name

Lord let me encounter your visitation more than ever before in my life in Jesus name

You are the living God speak to my life this day and terminate everything that wants to kill my destiny in Jesus name

Lord your blood on calvary gave me salvation let my joy of salvation be full and overflow henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty father remove my name and that of my household from the list of the unfortunate in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy every gate of hardship set to close me and my household in in Jesus name

My father as you saved the children of Israel during passover night, save me and my entire family from all forms of sudden death in Jesus name

Lord save me and my household from sudden and incurable diseases in Jesus name

Lord purify my blood and that of my lineage and make it unsuckable for the workers of iniquity in Jesus name

Lord Jesus send fire to consume every altar of diseas, death, disgrace, shame, pain and loss set aside for me and my household henceforth in Jesus name

Mighty father open the heaven over me this day and let me experience the great intervention of I Am in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

King of glory remove destroyer and their plans far from me, my family, friends, community, church and nation in Jesus name

I Am touch(mention) and let it receive divine transformation in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I Am is in the ship of my life, there cannot be a mishap. My life is untouchable for any workers of iniquity or power of darkness henceforth. My glory cannot be tarnished or trauncated because I Am has taken over all that concerns me. Death has no hold over my life or destiny, my household is protected by Great I Am and we cannot suffer loss of any kind in Jesus name*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 16th December 2017|

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...