Search This Blog

Friday 25 April 2014

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 10:4-5

Song
I have no power of my own2x
Holy Spirit I look up to you help me
I have no power of my own

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 KJV
"(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"

It's unwise as a believer to take lightly the power of  prayer and the word of God in fighting spiritual warfare.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me of all forms of  unrighteousness that is standing against my prayers or causing it to be ineffective in Jesus name amen.

I pull down every strongholds erected against my life, my children,  my job and all that surrounds me by fire in Jesus name amen.

I cast down every evil imagination working against my life in Jesus name amen.

Whatever that I am in or about to go in that exalts itself against the power of God in my life expose them and set me free in Jesus name amen.

I bring every thoughts or plans working against me into captivity and subject to obeying Christ and His will for me in Jesus name amen.

Lord let the power of  Holy Spirit fall afresh and dwell mightily to your glory in me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me full understanding of becoming a champion in this race of life let my dependency always be in you in Jesus name amen.

Father give me indepth understanding of your precepts and always direct my ways in Jesus name amen.

Lord at the point of crucial decision making in my life lead me to make the right and glorious decision in Jesus name amen.

Father turn every natural situation in my life that needs divine encounter to supernatural one through your intervention in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
25/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J What shall, We say to these things? There's still cancer, And so much disease What shall, We say to these things? So muc...