Search This Blog

Saturday 5 April 2014

Prayer from Phillipians 2:10-11

Song
At the mention of your name
Every knee must bow
At the mention of your name
Every tongue confess
That you are Lord
You are Lord, You are Lord of Lords
You are king, You are King of kings
At the mention of your name
Every knee must bow
At the mention of your name
Every tongue confess

Philippians 2:10-11 NKJV
"that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

The name of Jesus rules above every other names and situations.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in anyway I have used your name in vain in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me more understanding of how and when to use your name in Jesus name amen.

Father endow me the grace to be a good ambassador of Christ in Jesus name amen.

I decree in the name of Jesus that every mountain blocking my destiny be removed and cast in the see in Jesus name amen.

I decree in the name of Jesus that l will excel in all I do in Jesus name amen.

I decree in the name of Jesus that the plan of my adversaries over my life will never stand in Jesus name amen.

I decree in the name of Jesus that I shall not fail or fall in Jesus name amen.

I decree in the name of Jesus that every shame acting as a pest in my life today catch fire in Jesus name amen.

I decree in the name of Jesus that whatever I lay my hands on I will prosper in all I do in Jesus name amen.

I decree uncommon blessing upon my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
05/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...