Search This Blog

Sunday 27 April 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 16:9

Hymn
Forth in Thy Name, O Lord, I go,
My daily labor to pursue;
Thee, only Thee, resolved to know
In all I think, or speak, or do.

The task Thy wisdom hath assigned
O let me cheerfully fulfill;
In all my works Thy presence find,
And prove Thy good and perfect will.

Proverbs 16:9 GNB
"You may make your plans, but God directs your actions."

Hand it all over to God.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord direct my path and do not let me lean on my own understanding less I fall into destruction in Jesus name amen.

Father as I go to pursue my daily goals and labour protect me and do not let me fall into the trap of my enemies in Jesus name amen.

Lord calm every storm in my life and let your perfect peace surround me in Jesus name amen.

Lord teach me your precepts so I will not fall into sin due to human nature in Jesus name amen.

Lord I surrender all about my life to you withholding nothing take me to where you want me to be in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
28/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...