Search This Blog

Thursday 10 April 2014

Prayer from Romans 12:2

Song
You are alpha and Omega
We worship you our God
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our God
You are worthy to be praised.

Romans 12:2 GNB
Do not conform yourselves to the standards of this world, but let God transform you inwardly by a complete change of your mind. Then you will be able to know the will of God — what is good and is pleasing to him and is perfect.

A true child of God make the word his or her standard.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father create a heart that longs for you in me in Jesus name amen.

Father enable me to live my life based on your word in Jesus name amen.

Father transform me inwardly and outwardly in Jesus name amen.

Lord change my heart and give me a heart that desires to know you more in Jesus name amen.
Father make me a doer of your word so that my life will exist in your will and to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord never allow the enemy of my soul to have dominion over my life in Jesus name amen.

I decree all will be well with me in all aspects of my life in Jesus name amen.

The grace to live righteously to the very end and to reign with You in eternity Lord grant me in Jesus name amen.

Lord make the road ahead of my destiny in life a godly ordained one in Jesus name amen.

Father destroy every negative perception over my destiny that has kept me bound in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...